- Ananya Arora (Class XII Sc) was awarded 'Most Promising Debater' in an inter-school debate competition held at Shri Guru Nanak H/S Public School, Rudrapur. 36 participants from different reputed schools of the the town and around participated in the competition.
COLUMBFEST (EDITION II)
- Columbus Public School organised the Second Edition of its Inter School Literary & Cultural Fest 'Columbfest' on 17th December 2016.
- ‘Columbfest’ is a bouquet of 5 competitive events arranged simultaneously as an inter-school cultural and literary fest. Quiz, PowerPoint Presentation Competition, Folk Dance Competition, Christmas Carols Choir Competition & On-the-Spot Painting Competition were simultaneously organised on a single-day as part of the fest.
- Columbfest (Edition II) witnessed milestone success with around 800+ participants from 35 reputed schools from all over the districts of Udham Singh Nagar & Nainital participating and competing in the five competitions that were organised as part of the fest.
The event was inaugurated by our respected Managing Director Sh. Kesar Das Khera Ji along with Director (Admin) Sh. Lalit Khera Ji.
Prof. R. C. Mishra, Registrar (Uttarakhand Open University) graced the occasion as the Chief Guest, whereas, Mr. Alok Kumar Singh, Plant Head (Operations), Tata Motors, SIDCUL Pantnagar was present as the Guest of Honour. Apart, the event was attended by many distinguished guests and well-wishers including Directors & Principals of the schools from town and around.
- Akshay Malik (AISSE 2016) awarded 'Certificate of Merit' by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for outstanding performance in the Class X Board Examinations.
AISSCE 2016 (XII) RESULT
Commerce Stream Topper: Kirti Gagneja 95.4%
Science Stream Topper: Shruti Pathak 93.2%
- Excellent performance by all students.
- Greater than 85% cumulative subject aggregate Biology, Physical Education, and Multimedia & Web Tech.
- High cumulative class aggregate in all subjects.
AISSE 2016 (X) RESULT
School Topper: Akshay Malik CGPA 10.0 (Board Based Examination)
- All students appeared for Board Based Examination.
- Excellent result of all students.
- 29/75 students secured GP 10.0 in Hindi.
- Team CPS won accolades in the Inter School Dance Competition 'Brij Mahotsav'
organised by 'Sanskar Bharati'. CPS was declared 2nd Runners-up in the Junior Category
and Winners in the Senior Category.
- Anuraag Sarkaar (AISSCE '15) qualified NEET II Examination 2016
with State Rank 299. He secured admission in MBBS at Govt Medical
College, Pauri Garhwal (Uttarakhand).